Using the Windows feature to uninstall any program makes use of the program’s own uninstaller which is incapable of removing all of its components. Most of the program leaves some files behind or registry entries even after uninstalling it.
These traces can be removed manually by carrying out file search but that’s neither effective nor feasible.
Advanced SystemCare incorporates the “Powerful Uninstall” feature into the Windows Add/Remove feature which can uninstall any software completely by cleaning out leftovers if any.
Powerful scan looks into system files vigorously to find out any file or registry entry related to uninstalled software.
Forced Uninstall option is helpful in the cases when program cannot be uninstalled easily. For example when software is corrupt or the case of stubborn applications which refuse to leave the system.
How to remove all traces of Software?
- Download and Install Advanced SystemCare Pro.
- Just like you uninstall any other software application, go to Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs
- On the top Menu bar, you will notice a new button with green icon called “Powerful Uninstall“.
- Select the software you want to remove completely and click on “Powerful Uninstall” button.
- This opens a new “Forced Uninstaller” Window.
- After uninstall is complete, click on “Powerful Scan” button.
- If there are any leftovers (maybe in the form of files/folders / orphan registry keys), you get to choose and delete them.
That’s how we make a clean uninstall of any software on Windows.
Advanced SystemCare Pro can be used to remove almost all kinds of programs along with its traces. However, it is not recommended to use on Antivirus programs. For Antivirus or any security suite, you should use their respective removal tool.
The three attributes that define me- Tech lover, Blogger, and Dog lover. I primarily cover Cyber Security, online privacy, and also have keen interest in exploring new software that make daily computing easier for home users. I do love to spend quality time away from the internet, so when I am not online, I either cook or bike.