Bitdefender 2019 Offline Installer Kit
Since 2016 Bitdefender has moved on to Central Account. It is a Single Portal to manage your account, subscriptions, downloads, etc.
However, many users still need the Bitdefender 2019 offline installer download links which are not available in the Central Account. You can only download and Install the Bitdefender Agent on your system which in turn installs the application according to your operating system.
It is always a good idea to have the Bitdefender 2019 Offline Installer handy. You can use them at the time of re-installation. Doing so, you will save a good amount of Internet data or save yourself from troubles in case, you have a slow internet connection.
Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Offline Installer Kit
|Download Links||Size in MB|
|Download 32 Bit||427.76 MB|
|Download 64 Bit||456.29 MB|
Compatible with: Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 & 7
Bitdefender French / Spanish / Multi-lingual Installer
If you are searching for French, Spanish, Dutch etc. Version of Bitdefender offline installer, then look no further. The above installer files has option for installation in 21 languages. Hence, all you have to do is select your language and proceed with installation.
This guide is applicable for Bitdefender Total Security 2019, Internet Security 2019 and Antivirus Plus 2019. Bitdefender has merged every program in this single installer called the Bitdefender Agent.
The Agent can automatically detect the installed OS and its version i.e 32 Bit or 64 Bit. Also it installs the appropriate version of Bitdefender depending on the subscription you have purchased.
Bitdefender 2019 Offline Installer: How to Install
- Download offline kit: Bitdefender 2019 32-Bit or Bitdefender 2019 64-Bit as per your OS. This Step almost covers 50% of the task.
- Uninstall prior Bitdefender version from your PC. You can do so by using Bitdefender Removal Tool.
- Disconnect internet. Do not Forget this step.
- While you are offline, start Installation. If things are at the right place, the installation will finish.
- Important, as soon as the installation is done re-connect Internet before Login to Central Account appears.
Update the application later on. That's it.
Have you already added a subscription in Central Account? Probably a different product i.e. Internet Security 2018 or Antivirus Plus 2018? Don't worry! As soon as you log in with the account, Bitdefender will automatically change the application.
- Got Error?
You must first install Bitdefender Agent to be able to install Bitdefender 2019!
If you face above error, please follow the steps below:
- Login to Bitdefender Central Account. Go to My Devices. On this screen, click on "Install Bitdefender" button. Download the web setup, 10.9 MB.
- Now run the above setup. As a result, after a while, you will see the web download starts. Cancel the download.
- Bitdefender agent installation is complete in above step. Silently done just before the download started.
- Resume from step 3 and perform step 4 from the installation instructions above. That's all for the installation part.
- Right click on System tray Bitdefender icon and select "Update Now."
Removing Offline Installer Kit is not a good step by Bitdefender. There are a lot of people who do not have a good Internet connection. Another case is for people who format their system very often. Hence, downloading the same package, again and again, makes no sense.
Bitdefender 2019 Offline Installer: Issues
Although it is an offline installer, you need a stable internet. Activation cannot happen without it. Please note that when using an offline Installer, you are using a relatively old setup file. Therefore, the time taken for the first update will be long. A patience test if your internet connection is either slow or keeps disconnecting a lot.
A web installer detects 32 / 64 bit OS automatically while the offline installer does not. Hence you have to download the exact version as your OS is. Confusing? You can use Microsoft OS Version Finder Guide. It will help you to determine the version of OS you are using.
Comparing to the web Installer, the Offline installer is still better. As you can at least install the application without fail. Updating the application is not an issue as it happens automatically as a background task.
Are these Bitdefender 2019 Offline Installer links Official?
Indeed a good question. Officially, Bitdefender says:
There will be no Bitdefender offline Installer kits
and there hasn't been one since 2016.
However, the links available now are from Bitdefender's official server. Hence they are safe to download and install. In addition, You should also take care not to download Bitdefender 2018 Offline Installer from dubious websites. If you do so, you are at risk of downloading modified files. While you install from such links, you are at the risk of installing other hidden applications too. Hence as a final caution, do not download from unknown servers.
What do you think? Are these Bitdefender 2019 Offline Installer links helpful? Do let us know by commenting below.