- No products in the cart.
Camtasia for Windows / Mac + Bonus Project Templates
Camtasia is not just a screen-casting tool but a full fledged powerful Video editor. With the lowest price on Camtasia, you also get Bonus project Templates worth $399 totally free!
- Camtasia Version 9 for Windows or Camtasia 3 for Mac and any updates to your purchased version.
- One license can activate Windows as well as Mac System.
- Your software key will be sent via email.
- The user can have the software installed on two machines. The Machine can be a Mac or a Windows PC.
- Video Templates/Royalty Free Audio Pack
We recommend you to use Camtasia FREE TRIAL before purchase. Check System Requirements. Note: We are authorized resellers for Techsmith products. Hence, you will get official support on your purchase.
1 User 2 Machines | Official Purchase | 30 Days Refund
Availability: In stock
Video making is a very hot trend nowadays. It is actively in use by many small to large firms. It looks like it is an attractive and practical way to spread the word about your business. Not only that, but you can also do wonders with video editing in your academic presentations. Also, not to forget the family occasions. The Question is, where and how do you start? Camtasia video editor is the simple answer.
Formerly known as Camtasia Studio now we have just Camtasia. One single license can activate a Windows as well as a Mac system. It is one of the easiest to use video editor. You can produce simple as well as complicated videos. A great option to showcase your idea even if you do not own a video camera.
It allows you to record your screen while you navigate through your browser or any program on your computer. It also allows you to narrate while you are navigating your screen. You can also record your voice along the process of screen recording. All you need is a decent microphone and a script to help you record clearly and focused. You will not need any script if you are good in impromptu. But for most cases, a script is very handy.
What Users like about Camtasia:
- It is fully functional even in its trial version.
- The tutorials are clear and easy to follow.
- You can record your PowerPoint presentation while you narrate through the important points. After the recording session, you can upload your video to YouTube. Camtasia Studio has a button on the startup screen that indicates Record PowerPoint.
- The software allows you to choose to open the recorder only or the entire program. You can also open the media player or the menu maker separately. Most users love this idea.
- Single License to activate Windows and Mac software.
- Simple and elegant UI.
- Additional Video editing elements. Now creating interactive videos will be easier.
You can check out the Customer Section on Techsmith website for more usage scenario. They also have a blog where you get updates from Camtasia. This blog can also serve as a forum and a section where customers can submit their productions.
Camtasia is perfect for small businesses. You can start in video marketing keeping things simple. This software is also ideal for software development companies. It can help to create a video that will illustrate how a product works. You can use this software for a lot of purposes. The primary goal is to create and Edit videos. You can add overlaying elements in your video to give it a unique stand. Students can benefit a lot using Camtasia to demonstrate their projects and research works.
It is a very light software and does not consume huge portions of your system resource. Most users tried this software on slow PCs, and it turned out that Camtasia worked perfectly fine. Resources are mostly in use when you are rendering a video. The higher the video output quality you want, the longer it takes to render. This operation totally depends on your Processor and Graphics card.